After researching and testing many different face oil formulas, I have created the perfect facial oil for all skin types. Formulated with three simple, but powerful, ingredients.
- Argan Oil (68%): Sourced from Morocco, Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It's not too heavy and not too light, which makes it perfect for all skin types. The omega fatty acids repair cell membranes and subsequently help to promote healthy skin and anti-aging. It also contains vitamin A and E, which help to stop wrinkles from forming, while vitamin E, or tocopherol, can help in cell division as well. Argan oil also contains carotenoids that are great for healing damaged skin and preventing oxidative damage from occurring. Suffering from acne? Argan oil has been proven to reduce sebum levels in individuals with oily skin. Chemical creams can be expensive and, in the long run, truly do more harm than good. Argan oils high linoleic acid content helps to reduce inflammation caused by acne while helping to soothe damaged skin cells.
- Evening Primrose Oil (16%): An unusually concentrated source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) (an omega-6 fatty acid), Evening Primrose oil helps in adding moisture to the skin and promoting the healthy maintenance of collagen. It also improves skin elasticity and prevents premature sagging as well as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil (16%): This powerful facial oil will help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, dark circles, sun spots, age spots, scars and fine lines. It is very high in Vitamin C, which is considered to be beneficial for collagen production and maintenance.
- Lavender oil is a potent source of antioxidants and other beneficial phytochemicals that fight free radical damage which is caused by environmental stressors such as the sun and pollution. The antioxidants in lavender can help protect against wrinkles, fine lines and dark age spots.
- Tea Tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It can calm redness, swelling and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Cruelty-Free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Soy
- No Gluten