- Soften dry knees, elbows and heels
- Aftercare balm for your new tattoo
- Keep your existing tattoos looking new and fresh
- Daycare workers, nurses, doctors, restaurant workers and anyone who washes their hands frequently
- Rock climbers and body builders that have damaged, dry hands
- Soften dry, cracked cuticles
- Therapeutic massage, really dig in and hit those pain points
- Keep your beard soft, warm up the bar in your hands and then run your hands through your beard. Get all the way to your skin to prevent itchy dryness.
- Quickly soothes any itchy, dry or irritated skin
- Safe for babies and kids too
- Foot massage
- Relaxing massage with that special someone
- Prevent pregnancy stretch marks
- Soothe sun burnt skin
- Use after shaving legs and face to calm irritated skin
- Use right after a shower when your pores are open to soften and scent your skin all over
- Makes a great perfume fixative base under your perfume to make it last longer
- Apply to chapped lips (may taste a little funny depending on the fragrance, but good in a pinch!)
These 2 oz bars easily melts from your body heat, making it very convenient to use. And no worries about it leaking, so it's travel and backpack ready. If you need a smaller size to use for a trip, just cut off a little bit and take it with you.
The best part? No plastic bottles or tubes, making it a very planet friendly option.
Plus it's packaged in recycled tissue paper and the labels are 100% recycled labels made from post-consumer waste (PCW). Post-consumer waste is born from used, recycled materials like milk cartons, books, junk mail and magazines.
Vegetarian Base Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Fragrance. This is a legacy product that is NOT VEGAN, it is still offered for sale in my shop due to frequent customer requests.
Vegan Base Ingredients: Castor Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Carnauba Wax, Cocoa Seed Butter, Avocado Oil, Fragrance