You can try any of our scents by getting the risk-free mini-perfumes. Because we offer this option, we do not take returns. This includes special order scents.
Why can't you just take the product back? If we take product back, we cannot resell it, we can only dispose of it. This is due to ethical, hygienic and sanitary concerns. Would you want a product that someone else has used or opened? Neither would I.
And there's an environmental impact to consider; why spend the time and money boxing it up, producing unnecessary carbon emissions and wasting gas for the USPS truck and plane to get it back to me. And when I get it, I obviously have to dispose of it. That's a tremendous waste of resources and a direct contribution to increasing air pollution levels. My company is dedicated to reducing human-made waste impact on our earth.
So what do I do with it? Instead of tossing it, consider:
1. Try layering it with another scent and see if that works better for you.
2. Gift it to someone who may like it.
3. If you kind of like it, put a few drops or sprays on a cotton ball and tuck into your drawers, closet and car.
4. Google "where to donate used perfume" and see if you can donate it to a charity.
5. If you cannot do any of the above, dispose of contents and reuse or recycle the bottles/jars/containers. If you are having a hard time eliminating the fragrance, use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol and rub it all over the inside of the container to remove the previous scent.