Smooth on your skin and let the fragrance calm and relax you while the oils soften your skin. You'll love this all-natural product that has multiple uses!
- Use as a skin-softening massage oil to relax and soothe sore muscles.
- Add a teaspoon to a warm, full bath for an aromatic, moisturizing bath.
- Use as a beard oil to keep it soft, conditioned and smelling great.
- It's also a great cuticle oil to soften cuticles and nourish your nail bed on your fingers and toes.
- Use as a moisturizing hair mask, massage into damp hair, cover with a warm towel for 30 minutes. Then shampoo, condition and enjoy soft tresses and a healthy scalp.
- Apply to your legs and arms after a shower (when your pores are open) to keep your skin soft, scented and hydrated.
- Make your own body scrubs. Choose a massage oil in your favorite scent and add to your own scrubby exfoliating ingredients. It can be sugar, salt or a combination of both. Add some coffee or oatmeal grounds. Start with the dry ingredients and add the oils slowly, constantly stirring, until you are happy with the scrub. Common ratios are 3 oz dry to 1 oz massage oil.