This luscious body souffle lotion is enriched with goats milk, honey, shea and aloe vera, and will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth, never greasy. Goats milk is high in protein, triglycerides, Vitamin A, B6, B12 and E making it an excellent natural moisturizer that helps hydrate and nourish skin. Honey is a natural anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. It is high in vitamin C and promotes collagen formation in the skin. Shea butter is well known in helping moisturize while providing a silky protective barrier to all skin types. Give your lotion super-powers by adding in any of these optional natural botanical powders:
- Camu Camu Fruit - Considered a super berry from the Amazon; when used in body care products it provides an abundance of nutrients. Due to the high levels of antioxidants, it reduces free radical attacks; protecting the skin from premature aging. Camu Camu is also said to help lighten dark patches on the skin. Will add an ivory tint to the lotion
- Green Tea/Matcha - Contains polyphenols, which are known to be potent antioxidants. The polysaccharides found in Green tea provide extra moisture to the skin. Helps to reduce inflammation and skin/hair oiliness, fights sun damage, tones skin and stimulates hair growth. Will add a green tint to the lotion.
- Lavender - Lavender has been used since ancient times due to it's wide variety of natural healing properties. It's anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial; also soothes sunburns and insect bites, relaxes tired muscles and improves circulation. Will add a brown tint to the lotion.
- Noni Fruit - Noni fruit, has been nicknamed "the queen of all health plants" due to the fact that it is so nutrient-rich, and has shown to demonstrate so many health benefits. Noni fruit powder contains 17 of the 20 amino acids; 9 of which are essential amino acids. Herbalists consider noni fruit to be a full-spectrum healing fruit. Will add a brown tint to the lotion.
- Cruelty-Free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Sulfates
Instructions for Refill Bags:
- Find something with a flat edge (butter knife, spatula, thick cardboard) and push the product away from a bottom corner of the bag.
- Use scissors to snip off a diagonal opening in the corner of the bag.
- Starting at the top of the bag, squeeze the product into your container.